Data processing Manager
The company HERAVENTURE S.A.R.L., trade name NODOVA, in the person of Laurent PUICHAUD, co-company manager and sales manager, is responsible of personal data processing collected through the website www.nodova.com.
In case of question, modification request or deletion request regarding personal data collected by NODOVA, please contact us by phone at +33 (0)5 53 05 0451 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NODOVA, through its website, collects several information related to its clients:
- Information provided by the client during its registration process (first name*, last name*, company name, company VAT number, contact email*, phone number*, date of birth) or by completing his account or taking an order on the website www.nodova.com (delivery and billing addresses).
NODOVA doesn’t have access to the password chosen by a client during his account creation (encrypted information by the platform Prestashop through which the website was designed), but can provide one if asked.
All those information can freely be modified by the client in his Customer Area.
- Information collected automatically: through the e-shop platform Prestashop, NODOVA has access to various information regarding visits on the website, from clients or not (number of online visitors, number and names of online clients, consulted products, dropped shopping baskets, …) in order to improve the functioning of the website.
Also, as many other websites, www.nodova.com uses “cookies” to facilitate visitors experience, as detailed in article 23 of our General Terms of Sales.
* These elements are mandatory for account creation.
Use of personal data
The information collected by NODOVA through its website are strictly used for:
- Orders registration and process done on the website;
- Communication to clients about the company activity;
- Functioning improvement, for the website and the all NODOVA company.
Personal data sharing
Data related to clients represent an important part of NODOVA activity, but its job is not to commercialize its clients’ personal data. Some personal data need to be shared in the following cases:
- Orders delivery: Any information necessary to insure an order delivery is shared with the shipping company (first name, last name, email address, phone number, address);
- Communication: Any information useful for email sending and newsletters (first name, last name, company name, address, email address).
Personal data duration of use
Personal data from a client are kept by the company NODOVA for a duration he estimates necessary to the fulfillment of its professional activity, for a duration he estimates necessary to the fulfillment of legal or fiscal obligations, or for any other duration which would have been communicated to the client.