Gold-plated earrings, tagua "grains of rice" and Ginkgo leaf.
- Tagua pieces size: ≃ 9mm each "grain of rice", and ≃ 2,7cm for the Ginkgo leaf
- Clasps type: Marquise hooks
- Metal: Gold-plated recycled sterling silver, anti-allergic (nickel-free) with anti-tarnish protection
- Size: ≃ 7.2cm high (clasp included)
- Weight: ≃ 7g
All our creations come with a 1-year guarantee from the date of purchase. Beyond this period, we remain at your disposal to offer solutions adapted to the durability of your jewellery.
Each NODOVA jewel contains one or more pieces of tagua. This natural element requires some good practices to keep its shine:
- Avoid contacting them with water, especially for a long time
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals, such as perfumes
- Prolonged exposure to the sun, especially behind window glass, tarnishes its colors.
To maintain the shine of your NODOVA jewel, we advise you to regularly use a chamois cloth, and to store it in its original packaging.
NODOVA is spoiling you
You might also like